Friday, May 8, 2009

Now im dunhave vexation..haha

Y im say i dunhave vexation ady?? Hmm..becz my vexation go away ady...haha...my love vexation..
just now..solve ady..that kes is like that de..im love her..but im dunno she love me anot ??? so im everyday ask her lo...but she dunwan tell me wan..haiz~so i dunwan ask ady la..i noe that answer is she dinhave any love me feel ..haiz~so sad man~but never mind la..i can be her is my mui de..haha..like that also can ...'''' cacat..

Hmm...act she din tell me wan...but i noe la..no need tell me ady .. i noe that answer ...
Dun hurt me man...
yeah..yeah..yeah..my vexation go away..
haha..really zhadao rite?
watever ...man..ladies..
giv me zhadao is ntg wan..
giv michelle liew zhadao tat really gt problem lo..
haha..
so i got mui ady lo..
but she sudd make my jie jie...
zhadao...
watever...

Zax Z~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home