Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The shit genting n another story!!!

Erm...about the shit genting...im means nt bad la...is many ppl at there genting camp say shit..haiz~eat dinner ..sleeping..play games n chit-chat also wanna say shit shit shit...haiz~really zhadao..

Another story
2day dunno y suddenly hsu ann ask me one questions about love n of coz nt ask me ' r u love me la'!!! haha
suddenly hsu ann tell me that people nt like u wan ? y u dunwan give up ? i oni can say i dunhave give up this feel...n many many things...about that la...

hsu ann say many things about call me give up wan...i also dunhave that feel...cacat..
hsu ann also say haiz lo..~i think she give me zhadao lo..

haha~
hsu ann i tell u 4get her nt really easy u noe?

zax z~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home