Friday, April 24, 2009

SPORT DAY= SO CHAM LERH!!!

SPORT DAY
23 APRIL 2009 is SMKPP ke-95 sport day( sukan tahunan)...Im got run 100m,200m n 4 times 100m...i only run 100m...that 100m i also din run until finish only half...haiz~so sad...y?
At tuesday im berlatih at school because wan sport day already ma..so pratisce more lo...that correct ma..rite? Bt im run at padang there...suddenly my leg injured already...so sakai cacat la..thursday is sport day already la...haiz~y like that wan? i think like movie lo..haha...tuesday night im go n see doktor becz my leg pain until cant walk...cacat man...haiz~

next day, adurey din came to school im so scare becz my leg injured den adurey din came mayb she sakit..waliow...at afthernoon amanda tel me adurey really sakit ady...she sport day din come!!! How? so 4 times 100...samantha rani n amanda go n run becz im at 100m "pokai"..haiz stupid...so cant run..if i din pokai i really run 4 times 100 wan lo...so my 200m fault ady becz im cant run...sad...watever~next year come again...haha...MY Foss teacher so funny...becz im pokai ady she ask me: jia yee,later u can run anot? den i say : erm...see 1st la...!! den tcher say: haha..ok ok!!

my heart say teacher im pokai lerh!!! how to run oo? u wan me pokai again meh?
cacat la!!!

U SAY CHAM ANOT???
HAHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home