Saturday, April 18, 2009

Very zhadao~bt gt some happy...so confuse!!!

2day is my cousin birthday...of couse im gt go her house...im dunwan go de my mami lo..so ma fan wan de la...so im going..reach there gt many ppl...gt a lot of my cousin friend...lolx..all is girl..all see me until dunno when..cacat man..den they continue their game..lolx..sakai~

Den we play together because im at there so boring ma..so go n play wif they lo..den gt one girl say GOR GOR CAN I BORROW YOUR HANDPHONE? Tat time im feel happy bt sudd im wan hit her until die...stupid im nt GOR GOR la..watever..im wan be GOR GOR also..haha=D

Tat time nt many ppl noe im girl..so we continue la..1 hour ago..gt one litter girl start say something la..u noe her say wat? lolx..u noe they de la..girl wan chat tat cacat thing cal boy go out..my bro n i at tat room..she say GOR GOR U TWO CAN GO OUT?

haiz~again~watever i duncare~

REALLY LIKE GOR GOR MEH?

Zax Z~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home