Saturday, May 16, 2009

What should i do???

Why u always dun care about me? I do many many things, only wan u care about me...but i din see you doing anything...haiz...I dun even wan you accept me..but i only wan you care about me like friend..but u also din do anything...what should i do?? infront of me care about another person..u noe im feel hurt?? But i noe..i noe.. i noe u doing wat..what you feel also..im nt so comphehend u, but i think i comprehend u more than another friend..i noe u all muz write me so'zhi lian ' wan..but that true..u dun care about me, like a friend also dunwan...everyday u also noe ask her..there n this..but i dun mind...i answer you..i din say anything..y i wan doing like that..so stupid u noe?? only wan u hapi n get the true answer..sometimes im feel im loser..becz i din win anymore..one times also dunhave..i din say u wrong..that my problem..im wrong..u din wrong anything..i promise u din wrong anything..becz i only noe sit at there n wait..stupid..sometimes i also dunno im doing wat..??? but if i wan action anything that times..muz got another vexation come out..so i din doing anything wif u...i only noe say..i wait u..i wait u...but i very angry myself..I WAN WAIT WAT??Arhhh..suck man...I like 2 see train goway..becz if train goway means my vexation also follow goway..but i dun like train coming..my vexation also coming..!!! everytimes also like that, wanna ujian that times..muz got many vexation coming..Suck man..arhhh...what should i do now?? i really dunno..Help me..!!! HAIX...

TATZ ALL..
ZAX Z~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home