Monday, September 14, 2009

Ding Ding Dang Dang

In the story,the beginning.clarity,,changes,ending some are forgotten
How many wrong choices have I made
Originally the twists and turns were showing me which divection to go
Directing you&me to arrive at this moment
Even it others say that we don't have a future
If will be impossible give up so easily
Cause you're my everythings
The one and oniy reason
Letting me face this world bravely
Want to give you everything
No matter how many 2mr it takes
Forever will start from this moment
You love is my everything
In this rast would the coincidence of our meeting has how many chances
How many fireworks crash without a trace
Becz happiness doesn't have shortcuts detours are unavoidable..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home