Sunday, August 30, 2009

Anti Sprain my toe..

Now Im only discover my mum like to sprain my toe,zhadao=.='''..You know?? Sprain toe is very misery..so i VERY SCARE..
Fearful is my mum like to do that..OH SHIT!! i DONIT KNOW HOW TO EXIST IM MY FAMILY LIOW..haha..>.<..
When my mum sprain my toe,that my death date because my brother follow my mum sprain my toe too..
But I saw my mum & my brother so happy..OH MY GOODNESS,I thought they two have a violence behavior to me..DAMN man!! How I exist?? Everyday also sprain my toe..Want call police catch her anot lerh? haha..juz joking..so i think now im everyday also want call jesus help my mum wash her brain,let her normal abit..my brother also..so donit sprain my toe again..really scare..=.='''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home