Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Romantic dialogue

My Romantic dialogue with Catherine(haha my gf,bt anyway nt real wan..haha) zhadao bo? N im at Kuantan too..okay,let start my romantic+sweet+funny=dialogue..

Monday,7pm sumthing ..im goin 2 her house eating dinner because is her birthday,when i go in her hse(act is beside my daddy car la)..haha..she already cal me..Dialogue Start!!

Catherine:Hey,guy

Me:Hey,lady

Catherine:Haix..2day very boring lerh..you got planing any surprise to me?(act im nt planing any surprise 2 her..haha)

Me:Of couse,Im got la..I will not 4get your birthday anymore..Later give you surprise r..

Catherine:Okay..Party start now..

Bla bla bla bla(Party)

When they all playing,im ady planing romantic surprise to her..haha..Im faster cal uncle Jack send a pair of couple watch 2 me..waliow,tat couple watch very mahal de lerh,becz that is my daddy company news couple watch..haha..My planing is i will bring her go swimming pool..haha..n giv her tis surprise too..beside swimming pool all also is fireworks..that also my planing too..haha..Let start my planing..

Me:Hey,lady your surprise at there..follow me

Catherine: O.o..yeah..

Me:Pls close your eyes 1st..i wan send you go swimming pool..haha

Catherine:har? O.o den bye bye la..i dunwan tis surprise ady..

Me:Juz joking la..haiyo..don be so serious..
ady close her eyes..

Catherine:what kind of tis surprise r? too cacat le la..

Me:u can open your eyes la..haiyo..so bising..haha

Catherine:omg,so beautiful..

Me:hold on,i wan you tis emotion..haha..N tis your parents too..

Catherine: Oh shit,beautiful..haha..
N she kiss me too..reali oh shit lo..

Me:hmm,lady r.. wat happen to you?

Catherine:too happy la..haiyo..cannot see meh?

Me:i noe you so happy but u also no ned kiss me de ma..haiyo..

Catherine: Eh,Im kiss you..that means you lucky la..

Me:den i muz be loser 4ever..haha

Catherine: huh!! (angry ady..lolx)

Me:okay la..dun be so so serious juz joking..

Catherine:im joking too..(gik si me la)

CATHERINE kiss again..

Me:why you kiss again?

Catherine:i wan giv you double & forever lucky..

ME:thx your kiss..lolx
Sudd.very bad is..she send me go swimming pool..oh shit..

Me:hey,help me..

Catherine:huh..dunwan..

Me:watever..let we continue your party..

Sudd,i send her back..haha

Catherine:Hiya,you tis babe so shit.

Me:sry, you tis babe shit too..haha

End..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home