Monday, August 24, 2009

Holiday planing part 2

My holiday planing got abit changed..is we can go leisure mall la..wahahaha..
So happy..wahahaha..bt also got ppl cannot go..haix..but is okay..we can go out afther PMR..
still got many time..hahax..

yoyo..2day im slp again n again..play computer again n again..eat again n again..
Like pig already lo..Lolx..but that good..can make me fat..hahax
PMR is around the corner lo..hope my gang & frenz too can at tis holiday..
Gambateh ba..wuahahaha..I also wan gambateh lu~~
So cham,wan exam le la..haix..hope H1N1 can help us lo..

H1N1 Please help me...
N tis sunday i wan cut hair ady..haha
So happy..wan change my look too..haha
Let me think wan change wat look 1st r..??
hahax..bye..N miss my gang & frenz too..haha..take care lu~~~haha ><

H1N1 PLS HELP ME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home