Saturday, May 23, 2009

pOeM..

2DAY ntg sepical..ntg 2 write..very boring boring n boring...lonely lonely n lonely..write some poem at here la..not im write la..i find wan..haha..=p

sad love poem

I love you more every day,
My name I long for you to say.
Do you know just how I feel?
Do you know this love is real?
Sometimes I wonder what you think.
When you hear my name, do your cheeks turn pink?
Do you dream about me every night?
Wish to hug me and hold me tight?
Do you think we're meant to be?
Together forever, you and me?
These are the questions that run through my mind,
Your way into my heart, you did find.
It drives me crazy as to what I should do,
Should I risk a friendship and confess to you?
Or should I keep my feelings inside,
Keep them locked up, let them hide?
I just don't know what to do anymore,
My heart it aches, my heart it's sore.
I love you more than you could know,
And I don't want to ever let you go.
So even if I'm just a friend,
I'll always love you until the end.

LOve is ?
Love is the greatest feeling
Love is like a play
Love is what I feel for you
each and everyday

Love is like a poem
Love is like a song
Love is a great emotion
that keeps us going strong

I love you with my mind
my heart, my body, my soul
I love the way I keep loving you
like a loving I cant control


Love you each and everyday
and every time our hearts meet
I love you is what they say

Love is you, I know it is
and any storm I know we can weather
through the ups and downs, high and lows
Love is me and you, together

Love Is



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home