Friday, May 22, 2009

Everytime exam also gt something vexation come out..so stupid

Why everytime exam also got vexation came out de?? Tat vexation not about exam wan u noe!!
Is about another thing..friendship..love..n another la..rojak already..haha =D
My friendship?? Haix ..i also dunno how 2 say..Ching Enn angry me again lo..becz i din care her feel..i noe i din care your feel..is im wrong..but i already say sorry..i din put ' lo' at behind ..4get me la..ching enn..
My love?? i already ask tat person many time..' can u accept me? '..but she also no respon..haix..so swt..i also dunno wan ask how many time ' can u accept me ?'..she chai accept me lo..When u accept me jek..?? now im feel..lonely..becz i din feel gt ppl care me anymore..i juz wanna one 'gf' can couple wif me..im not playboy la..i dunno how say la..juz wanna one gf..can care me..only..of coz muz gt feel wif her la..not cal one ppl couple wif me ..den tat all la..i like tat ppl..when u wan accept me jek? i already wait 30days la..but u also dinhave any respon!!
About exam..so susah u noe?? gt another 12 jam about exam ..means gt 12jam wan exam la..3 days..i wan faster finish exam ar..den i can relax..go hong kong lo..n go out wif my friend..but romp shrit..haha =D

zax z~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home