Monday, October 26, 2009

Conceal

I dun like people make conceal n disguise infront of me..i really dun like that..
everyday going to skol..be4 talk wif your all..i very scare..but,Confuse is i dunno why i wan to scare..Anyway,u all not my true frenz..act is nobady i can believe n make my true frenz..

i hate go to skol..so many sceret n conceal infront of me..
I cant believe everyone..
I only can believe my family..but sumtime i aso cant believe they..
I dunno..I dunno..I dunno!!!!!
I try my best to acept u all de negatif things..wad Infuriate..talk wif u all no responen..
No responen give back me..I hate it..u tot im god r..noe ure heart thinking about wad izit?

Sry,Im not god..N im not clever too..
So..dun make disguise infront of me..

By,Joker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home