Sunday, March 22, 2009

at klcc so boring...

2day my mum say wan go KLCC wow....so im follow her...becz i also gt thing wan buy de...is my kasut...my kasut yesterday nite suddenly rosak ady...haiz~so cam lerh...my mum say go buy her favourite bag first...so my dad n me follow my mum lo...first v go bonia c the bag...tat bag nt very beautiful lo... ( i say wan )....so v go LV shop buy the bag... my mum at there gt 2jam ady lo...im at there so boring lerh...go walk n see the beautiful bag....haha...so beautiful lerh...tat guard also noe who am i ady lo...so kua jiong lerh...i c gt one bag so beautiful wan...but tat bag is new bag at the LV shop...u noe how much? haha...expensive lo...500000++ lerh....but tat very very beautiful la... afther 2jam my mum buy bag ady lo...erm..how much i cant say la...becz i also cant confirm...my dad so cam..lost many money...me also very cam cant buy kasut first...haiz...like tat also can de...so v came bak hse lo...suddenly my dad say 4got to buy her kasut at hush puppies...so like org cacat came bak klcc buy tat kasut...of coz i din go la... like org cacat...haiz~

2day my mami very hapi~
u noe y la..
my dad n me very cam lo...

wish my dad dun b so sad la~
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home