Friday, June 12, 2009

Marry..

my uncle and aunty's anniversary is coming..Lolx..haix,of coz i muz go tis anniversary!! uncle and aunty every year also make different tittle on they anniversary, last year, u noe my uncle and aunty use what tittle 4 thay anniversary? Lolx..is SOLDIER..where got ppl use tis tittle go and make they anniversary..so sweat!!! but my uncle and aunty is like that de..Haix~!! U noe this year tittle is what??? U noe the phantom of the opera?!! This year tittle almost like that..wanna wears mask..like H1N1..i hate it man!! But i wan wears like bou or girl lerh??? Then,i go n ask my mami..my mami say your hair like that wanna wears like boy or girl?? U say la..so boy ar?? Then, my mami say YA..u ady wears mask nobady noe u de la..haha..Lolx!! Zhadao lo..but if boy my dad say muz find partner..!! K..i say i ady find partner that my mami..haha!! stupid..den my dad lerh? partner wif my bro? Haha..so impossible..so at that day only can make phantom..sit at oneside eating n drinking..Haix~boring until i die..No partner..no ned dance lo..buahahahahaha tat cool..Opera tittle u say wanna dance wat type of dance..U all muz noe de..Haha..So am i that day dance wif ghost ar??

Whatever..whatever..so i see who wan dance wif me mai dance lo..!! i noe that not gentlemen but no partner is like that de la..So that day i wan be phantom? or be vampire? Hmm..AR..I get it..i can cal 'her' be my partner de..but nt i like 'her' that person la..Is play wif me so long time de 'her'..her name Jacqueline..So i can cal her be my partner de..but if wan go fetch her..Lolx..so far she live at PJ..but who cal me wanna her go jek? Whatever..PJ GO KLCC-HOTEL wanna take so long time..lolx die lo..!!! but wears business suit..reali hot..if white suit+white sneakers ..i think cacat rite? AR..+ black mask..haha..sweat!! I oni got white colour n gray colour business suit..so i wear what colour oo? Can u all write comment at my cbox? Thx..

COLDHEARTED JY~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home