Friday, June 5, 2009

Heart


now i dunno how to explain my heart thinking about..juz feel now very tired..not wanna give up someone..but heart already tired..heart already broken..i think heart is already tired n broken is i wait so long n long time to wait about her...but i dun think so..act if someone say i cant give up someone...of coz he is lie u..but mayb tat true..very low tat is true..i already tell u all..i got try 2 giv up..but i cant do it..im din say im din go try n wat!!! i got try..but also like tat!!
i also feel very swt..but i already control..heart not reali easy to control!!! not u say wan your heart to like about another someone..den your heart follow !! tat is impossible..mayb someone can doing like tat..i dunno..but i juz feel tat is impossible..i doing like tat!!!

My heart already nt mine..because at HK if i free muz thinking something..but i dunwan thinking her..becz i thinking her..my heart reali pain n headache..1st day i slp i sot until go n tell god pls dun let me think n miss her..den,next day if i think about her my heart muz pain n headache..tat means god ady promise dun let me think n miss her..im very hapi..nt i already nt like her..i still ..hapi becz go another 3 days im at HK if continue like 1st day..im reali die at HK..

At HK last day..im feel very happy..becz im wanna back 2 KL..becz im ady..tak boleh tahan...swt!!! if she say anything n anyword about very geng wan..my heart like heart disease..becz i dunno she gt lie me anot!! becz tis few days i heard another story about her...so!?!
u noe my heart feel?!? i think i wanna go check i got heart disease anot??? hahaix...

I still wait n like u
like a org sakai..hahaix
im promise i din lie anything at here!!
Zax!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home