Saturday, February 14, 2009

I also dunno happy or wat ???

2day is amanda bday .... then, v celebrate her bday at skol n chatroom !!! me n my friend play water at toilet ( very stupid rite ??? ) Then, my friend go n buy water to haiz~ ( u all aso noe how de la , no need say la ) !!!!
Then , they all go my hse , becz they dunwan bring bag go anywhere very heavy !!!
V go to chatroom use i think 20 minit la !!!! then , already 2.00pm only gt 30minit to play , no gd n nt happy !!!
OK !!! i dunno who say wanna play true or death !!! watever la !!! v play loh !!!
SO v very happy n funny lo !!! SHUHUI very haiz... i think everytime she also true then death then true then death !!! hahaha !!! ME ??? no need 2 say la !!! rite ??? i think only my best friend noe i play wat !!! hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger 寂寞の衰仔KeN said...

it's cal; true or dare? or true or death? @.@

February 15, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home