Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Love U..More than ME!!

The First time I saw you,
And you come infront talk with me,
Already got one special feel..
Make Like wanna bump out from my body,
The more you got close to me, this special feel will coming again.

I very confuse,
And dont know why this feel suddenly coming to my heart
But friend Just say normal
But, i dun think so,
Everyday just thinking about you..
Miss you so much..

The day you are happy..I am too,
The day i saw you looking out the windows,
I can feel you sad..
You tell me got people hurt you,
I very hate that people..
Because He make you so sad until wanna die..
And i saw you crying,
My heart break, i thought i useless
Because i cannot protect you

Now, i just want tell you..
Can you be mine?

Can you be my heart that very important people?
I will protect you until end of the year..
Ching Enn,Can you be mine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home